Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Your broker is fooling you for extra %.

You wanna bet on the bull run? I have strong analysis showing there won't be any due to political monopoly currently.
Stop wasting time with jobless randos on LI. Learn about macro economics and read business newspapers
first, make an emergency fund of 4-5 months for the amount required by you to sustain yourself without any income source , imo invest in mutual funds of small and mid cap (flexi cap too) , for blue chip stocks purchase them directly from SE
Dont invest more than 50% of your income, keep some amount for exigencies.
I don't spend much apart from shopping and household expenses that comes to 20-25k. Should I invest my 70% income?
Start with an SIP of Min 10k a month, invest in Gold Bonds or Gold Bars
Can anyone guide me how to invest, I'm joining a T2 firm in Bombay and I do not pay rent, I live with my parents in north Bombay. Any guide on how to start investing would be helpful. Thanks.