Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Can anyone guide me how to invest, I'm joining a T2 firm in Bombay and I do not pay rent, I live with my parents in north Bombay. Any guide on how to start investing would be helpful. Thanks.
Start with an SIP of Min 10k a month, invest in Gold Bonds or Gold Bars
I don't spend much apart from shopping and household expenses that comes to 20-25k. Should I invest my 70% income?
Your broker is fooling you for extra %.

You wanna bet on the bull run? I have strong analysis showing there won't be any due to political monopoly currently.
Dont invest more than 50% of your income, keep some amount for exigencies.
first, make an emergency fund of 4-5 months for the amount required by you to sustain yourself without any income source , imo invest in mutual funds of small and mid cap (flexi cap too) , for blue chip stocks purchase them directly from SE
Stop wasting time with jobless randos on LI. Learn about macro economics and read business newspapers