Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Academics actually get paid more than that with that amount of experience.
Hey OP you will do great in life don’t be discouraged. Do a fresh start if your financial obligations are sorted.
Lol. Too low for AP. As AP is minimum 7-8 years experienced.
what is the salary for SAs then? there's also a revision right
I am also concerned about this. I do not see any other firms one can jump to after LKS for tax. The scope seems limited as I am not very comfortable working with every aspect of Taxation.
I have heard some really bad growth prospects and also stagnation in career if one joins LKS. Can anyone having previously worked with LKS confirm, whether mobility to other firms is possible from LKS, especially in the Tax team?
Can someone also shed light on AP and Partner salary?
I want to know pay scale, work culture and growth prospects in LKS. Any insights would be helpful.