Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
I want to know pay scale, work culture and growth prospects in LKS. Any insights would be helpful.
Can someone also shed light on AP and Partner salary?
what is the salary for SAs then? there's also a revision right
Lol. Too low for AP. As AP is minimum 7-8 years experienced.
Academics actually get paid more than that with that amount of experience.
I have heard some really bad growth prospects and also stagnation in career if one joins LKS. Can anyone having previously worked with LKS confirm, whether mobility to other firms is possible from LKS, especially in the Tax team?
I am also concerned about this. I do not see any other firms one can jump to after LKS for tax. The scope seems limited as I am not very comfortable working with every aspect of Taxation.
Hey OP you will do great in life don’t be discouraged. Do a fresh start if your financial obligations are sorted.