Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I am already semi-retired. Doing WFH gigs and share trading.
Main retire hogaya to Shroff and amarchand ke grandkids Bali me birthday kaise banaenge
I can NEVER retire. I will DIE in slavery and my master(s) will suck every drop of blood from my lifeless corpse also.
Nope, if youre a corp partner then alot of stress to get clients and hit targets to sustain your job.
doesn't feel like retirement is an option before 70 anymore.
Should become Financially independent in mid to late 40s. After that I will cut back. But stopping work entirely sounds dull and not a goal for me.
Never. Because making money becomes an addiction. Also, living costs will rise a lot and no amount saved will be enough.
Man would casually mention dx/dt calculus and thought we wouldn’t notice.
The best part of being a lawyer is more pay and less work as you go up levels (usually dx/dt). Why would anyone want to retire when they get paid more and have more time on their hands to do exactly as they please?
Like FULLY retire. No part-time gigs. Lawyers can work well past 60 and you've had people like KKV working in their 90. But do y'all want that?