Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Like FULLY retire. No part-time gigs. Lawyers can work well past 60 and you've had people like KKV working in their 90. But do y'all want that?
The best part of being a lawyer is more pay and less work as you go up levels (usually dx/dt). Why would anyone want to retire when they get paid more and have more time on their hands to do exactly as they please?
Man would casually mention dx/dt calculus and thought we wouldn’t notice.
Never. Because making money becomes an addiction. Also, living costs will rise a lot and no amount saved will be enough.
Nope, if youre a corp partner then alot of stress to get clients and hit targets to sustain your job.
Should become Financially independent in mid to late 40s. After that I will cut back. But stopping work entirely sounds dull and not a goal for me.
doesn't feel like retirement is an option before 70 anymore.
I can NEVER retire. I will DIE in slavery and my master(s) will suck every drop of blood from my lifeless corpse also.
I am already semi-retired. Doing WFH gigs and share trading.
Main retire hogaya to Shroff and amarchand ke grandkids Bali me birthday kaise banaenge