Read 47 comments as:
Filter By
Which T1 Firm in chennai pays the highest and how much?
SAM is such a big name. It's so sad they pay merely 16 L and that too for almost a decade.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
they scarped that policy for T1 NLUs last year when they did campus hiring for the first time
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Its the highest at mid level, if you are in their mumbai funds team
Not equivalent to Trilegal. ICUL is paying 18.5. 2 people from NALSAR got it. This is 100% accurate.
A 44-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
How much does ICUL pay at mid levels? Have heard that they pay the lowest as compared to Trilegal khaitan sam azb
ICUL Mumbai team is paying freshers equivalent to Trilegal but not like Touchstone which is being quoted here as paying 22.5 lakh
Trilrgal "guaranteed bonus".......... Phir se April fool?
I'm from a T-2 NLU at S&R. No, the pay is standard across all law schools.
No distinction between law firms. Fixed is 16.8. Bonus is 3L.
Brother I have got the offer. I will not disclose the office for privacy purposes but both Delhi and Bombay A0s are getting 22.5
Touchstone - 18.6 fixed + 20% bonus = around 22.3 LPA
Can you please share a screenshot of the offer letter?
that's more than what they're paying A1s, we're a part of the industry. who's time are you wasting?
Is this true? If S&R does this, why do people on LI praise such a discriminatory firm so much?
Does S&R differ in pay across tier 1 & 2 NLUs. A friend from tier 2 NLU got a PPO with annual package 16 LPA (14+2)
I am shocked as to why are people marking this trollish! I have personally seen the offer letters!!!!!!
No way, how are they paying so much??

Can anyone confirm this?
It's Trilegal and S&R, 19.5 and 19 respectively. No other firm is paying more to A0s.
Which firm is paying the highest amount of money to batch of 2024?

So far it is Trilegal I guess (16.5+3)

Drop in, if you have other helpful information.