Read 47 comments as:
Filter By
Which firm is paying the highest amount of money to batch of 2024?

So far it is Trilegal I guess (16.5+3)

Drop in, if you have other helpful information.
No way, how are they paying so much??

Can anyone confirm this?
I am shocked as to why are people marking this trollish! I have personally seen the offer letters!!!!!!
Can you please share a screenshot of the offer letter?
that's more than what they're paying A1s, we're a part of the industry. who's time are you wasting?
Brother I have got the offer. I will not disclose the office for privacy purposes but both Delhi and Bombay A0s are getting 22.5
It's Trilegal and S&R, 19.5 and 19 respectively. No other firm is paying more to A0s.
Does S&R differ in pay across tier 1 & 2 NLUs. A friend from tier 2 NLU got a PPO with annual package 16 LPA (14+2)
Is this true? If S&R does this, why do people on LI praise such a discriminatory firm so much?
I'm from a T-2 NLU at S&R. No, the pay is standard across all law schools.
No distinction between law firms. Fixed is 16.8. Bonus is 3L.
Not equivalent to Trilegal. ICUL is paying 18.5. 2 people from NALSAR got it. This is 100% accurate.
ICUL Mumbai team is paying freshers equivalent to Trilegal but not like Touchstone which is being quoted here as paying 22.5 lakh
How much does ICUL pay at mid levels? Have heard that they pay the lowest as compared to Trilegal khaitan sam azb
Its the highest at mid level, if you are in their mumbai funds team
Touchstone - 18.6 fixed + 20% bonus = around 22.3 LPA
Trilrgal "guaranteed bonus".......... Phir se April fool?
they scarped that policy for T1 NLUs last year when they did campus hiring for the first time
SAM is such a big name. It's so sad they pay merely 16 L and that too for almost a decade.
Which T1 Firm in chennai pays the highest and how much?
A 44-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.