Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
One of the toppers of the batch

Chief and Deputy chief editor of 2 SBA journals

Internships in law firms and under an SC judge

Decent publications and mooting experience

Was the convenor of one of the Committees
That's not how McKinsey hires for legal roles, btw. It's a far simpler process, very distinct from our usual MBA grad hiring process.

Source: work for McKinsey
Just shooting my shot - do you mind if I send an email to you? I was hoping I could get a referral for a legal job at McKinsey. I am from a top T2 NLU.
so how does it hire for legal roles? any general criteria would be helpful just to get an idea
what position has he been offered and what does the career trajectory look like
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.