Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
so how does it hire for legal roles? any general criteria would be helpful just to get an idea
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Just shooting my shot - do you mind if I send an email to you? I was hoping I could get a referral for a legal job at McKinsey. I am from a top T2 NLU.
That's not how McKinsey hires for legal roles, btw. It's a far simpler process, very distinct from our usual MBA grad hiring process.

Source: work for McKinsey
what position has he been offered and what does the career trajectory look like
One of the toppers of the batch

Chief and Deputy chief editor of 2 SBA journals

Internships in law firms and under an SC judge

Decent publications and mooting experience

Was the convenor of one of the Committees