Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
What are your footwear preferences for office during rains, especially for a city like Mumbai? Do you change or have a particular shoe preference? Please enlighten.
Cheap Amazon formal shoes for rainy months. They are mostly made out of some plastic not cloth so don't get wet at all and look good as well. Bought 600 ones last year for rain, still using them.
Keep a pair of formal shoes in the office and wear rubber boots during the commute.
There are rubber shoes you get at bata. They are made of rubber, the water doesn't go in, but they look like formal shoes. Once rainy season starts you'll start seeing them in bata. Very cheap also will last for 4/5 months then you can go back to your leather shoes.
Good question, easy answer: wear chappals or gum boots, but carry formal shoes in a plastic bag. Change before entering office or in the washroom. Another option is wearing plastic shoe covers, but you prob have to throw after each use.
Its summers you daydreamer.Wake up to realities.In trying to save your client with false claims you have lost touch with realities
IF you're a guy, then Hush Puppies have some waterproof formal shoes. Chelsea boots are also an option. Keep a few spare pairs of shoes if getting drenched is inevitable
I use woodland sandals with jeans & T-shirt till I reach office & till I leave from it. Then I use formal wear & shoes. I keep a pair in office. Formal shoes or Formal suit are idiot choices created by moral policing .........
Going with chappal in formal and changing in office looks super cheap can't do this
Looks like you're new to Mumbai boss. You don't change in public lol.