Read 60 comments as:
Filter By
I just found out that the real estate Partner and her entire team unexpectedly departed without any warning. What's the story? Tell me everything!

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ.
Lol not a rumour. Yes happened yesterday. Kept their work laptops and didn't turn back.
Not a wonder. Associates were restricted from going for breaks if not with the SA/partner. So comes not as a surprise that here also noone was left behind.
Had heard of associates leaving their laptops and not returning to work, the partner continuing the infamous tradition is pretty much unheard of๐Ÿ˜‚
Mod still shows it as rumoured and contested. Legallyindia has its own standards of public knowledge.
Mod ko sapna thodi aaega, or na hi wo JSA me kaam karta hai. Verify to karega na akalmand?
will happen again. promise. another team is planning to take an exit. watch out.
The remaining partners don't have enough clientele for them to get poached by rivals. The partner who left has taken away most of the clients
Lol I love these guys who are implicitly stating things in this entire thread ๐Ÿ˜‚
Barely had any.

Equity partner gets clients for BLR office. Keeps running around all day to get BD Done.
Can you all please cut the woman a slack? It is internal policy of the firm to terminate anybody who is about to resign. If she chose to save her career, it is her RIGHT. Give her the Right to Exercise HER choice.
Even if you give a notice they don't give your experience letter. It's important for students to know that because you can't also raise a question about it because of obstruction they create in your communication with the management. Main management is good but.
This internal policy is limited to BLR office. HR has an actual (and not nominal) role to play in onboarding and offboarding in other locations.
Just the designation has changed to CPO...her intent and actions remain the same
A 11-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 6 days ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 6 days ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 51-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 56-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 4 days ago was not published.