Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Grow a pair. Get a job that drives you hard enough to stay away from LI. You are doing no value addition here. Nobody cares about your advice.
Most of my batchmates are like this. But i have been lucky to meet 2 friends on the very first day of classes who are one of the most empathetic and compassionate people i have ever met.
Grow a pair.

Dont be such a snowflake!Life is NOT a bed of roses.

This generation needs to understand that life is tough. There are all sorts and if you start whining and moaning about the smallest of things then life will chew you up and spit you out!
my entire batch has demonised me and vilified me just bec - there is no good reason haven't even had a one-on-one conversation with most people they are just jealous and insecure bec I hit all metrics of law school success without social capital
Also, why do law circles consider GNLU'24 as the hub of toxicity? I have heard it from multiple ppl.
This is not ego. This is internal insecurity and inferiority complex among NLU students that is being masked as ego. This is fake ego.
I know engineers and MBAs who have studied at MIT, Harvard, IIT and IIM. They do top jobs. None of them have as much ego as NLU students and alumni.
Then go and sit in your house till the end of your life, if you will go outside unfortunately both good and bad moments will happen. So embrace the good that life gives you and detach yourself from the bad.