Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I'm from t3 nlu. How to obtain character certificate? Is there any format? or Each college has its own format? Who would sign? VC or Registrar?
There is a bona fide certificate that confirms your affiliation to the institute and which can easily be issued with a mail to the academic department.

Usually for internship purposes, a bona fide certificate is required. The format is quite simple that the said person is a bona fide student of the institute and the purpose of such issuance is mentioned with the signature of registrar (he/she is the signatory in most of the official notifications).

A character certificate would be along the same lines as well, the major difference would be that it explicitly clears you out of any unruly activities.
Is character certificate needed for jobs or LLM? I don't think tier 1 ppos students need character certificate
It is for LLM. You can also make an affidavit of you can't get a character certificate.
OP here, what I meant was do I need to download certificate available on google and send it to university or they have their fixed format and will send it to me?
It depends from university to university. My university provided me it in their own format. However when I applied to another university they gave me their format, and I downloaded & filled it and got a stamp from the University administration. Later on I found out that the OG certificate would have been sufficient. Therefore, it depends on where you want to use that certificate.