Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, I am a 2nd year student (3 year course) from a premiere law school, I am an incoming intern at K Raheja Corp.
What do In house internship roles look like and what shoould I be looking forward to? This would be my second Internship, I am currently interning under a counsel at the Bombay HC.
Most in-house roles for an intern involve contractual work. Reviewing, vetting and drafting clauses can be expected. While one may not get hardcore legal work as compared to a law firm or a practitioner and at times, working on contracts may sound dull and boring, take it as an opportunity to learn whatever maximum is possible.

In the long run, every internship experience rewards you with a more skilled yourself.
In house counsel here: Depends of what team are you staffed on. Can be contracts, compliance, consumer issues or something else. Contracts are the most important and common. My advice would be to volunteer and work in different teams and understand the business. The work is enjoyable if you like commercial aspects of dealings too.