Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
JGLS has become an echo chamber of rich spoilt druggies who kill and harass others and eventually kill themselves.
Wow! This junkie wants access to drugs. Just wow. The reason why parents should not send their children to Jiggles.
If course. Why drink and go back to your hostel which is a safe space when you can stay out in rural Haryana? Makes perfect sense
You want an inebriated girl or woman to utilise taxi services of a man belonging to a state with toxic masculine culture with right wing ideology on rise? Excellent reasoning skills!
same is case in almost all nlus specially tier 1 nlus

I hear that students in NALSAR go to party in Pubs and bars
Uni Add here, I in fact agree with you. I completely agree that universities must report instances of on-campus violence to all prospective students and parents. That would be a very good way to ensure that students and parents know what they are getting into.
Is Jindal worse than Ashoka? Or are they all the same? NLU Sonipat won't be in the same league because the profile of the students is not as affluent.
They were literally drinking off campus. I don't think even JGLS is that liberal.
Plenty of drinking happens within the campus. TBF to the admin, it's not possible to monitor such a big ass campus very easily.
A 29-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 131-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.