Read 54 comments as:
Filter By
Bro bas students k against protest karne k time pe real ID se aate hai..
True. She is really sweet and helpful as a person but very bad when it comes to teaching
Take it easy my southside bro, no need to stress it twice. But you are right tho, my eastside bro and westside bro have made a grave mistake by leaving the GOAT bro out of the conversation. Glad you were there to save the day.
Sad that you forgot Professor Harsha, he is the best at teaching Contracts and helps everyone gain a good conceptual understanding of the subject by connecting it to practical examples. It is literally a blessing to sit in his class. NLS is blessed to have him.
Professor Harsha is the GOAT. Nobody can teach the fundamentals of Contracts better than him. Most of us are thankful to have the chance to sit in his class.
Kunal Ambasta is the best professor at NLSIU. Evidence Law with him was surreal, and he also is very knowledgeable in criminal law. Sahana Ramesh for ADR is also very good, she has in-depth knowledge in arbitration and a very good pedagogy.
The fact that you have no notion of what empathy means clearly goes to show that you haven't got a good teacher, including Sudhir.
Ethics naam ki bhi cheez hoti h Jo tume 5th year m "sikhoge". That's why the person said ask 5th year students
Doesn't matter what wing he is on.

What is right wing tort law or banking law?

It doesn't fucking matter.
Simply not true. I liked his classroom teaching a lot. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea and if you don’t prepare you will get death glares- but that doesn’t mean β€œhe’s never been a good classroom teacher ever”
Rahul Singh and Somu both are right leaning in terms of economy ....free market
Nandimath is RW leaning for sure. Ask any final year student including RW students of final year.
Little kids who haven't even completed their studies judging people with a LLB, LLM, PhD, Post Doc, NET & years of experience in practice and research. The naivety of this thread is ridiculous.
He just doesn't publish enough though. He can, but doesn't. Maybe he likes classroom teaching better than research.
Mrinal has everything that I look for in a prof. Extensive knowledge (both academic and field) which is explained in a nice methodical manner, and most importantly patience to deal with all sorts of questions. 10/10
I recently came across a post inquiring about the top professors at NUJS. Given the consensus that NLSIU has recruited some exceptional faculty in recent times, it begs the question: who is the best professor at NLSIU currently, and why?