Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
As they finally have a RCC. does someone know how many PPOs they actually have rn? Have heard they are pretty proud about their placements.
If you're from NUJS, which I doubt, then you should know than to discuss placement stats of a batch before the recruitment process is over. Go submit your assignments instead.
Lies - total around 14

to my knowledge,

(4) CAM

(6) Khaitan

(1) Trilegal

(1) (interviewed)
Dude, stop revealing this info on LI at this stage! Have you learnt nothing in law school? If RPC figures out your identity, then you will be blacklisted from placement, and rightly so. Can't believe how selfish and stupid people can be, without a thought for others.
What non sense brother -

CAM- 2 โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ

Kco- 1 โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ

Trilegal-1 โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ

Saraf - 2 โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ

Source- I legit have friends in RPC.
How will they find out xD?

But here are the real figures

CAM- 7

AZB-3

Trilegal- 3

Saraf - 2

Lined up- 5 CAM 3Saraf
The numbers are fake everywhere. I will tell you the exact numbers and you can check this with other B025 friends also from NUJS.

CAM : 6 ppos

KCO: 8 and 2 are scheduled

Saraf: 5 PPos and 2 in pipeline

Trilegal: 2 ppos

S&R: 1 (they came back finally)

Luthra: 2

The 5th year RPC would want to deny this rn but we have reached 24 and 4 more to go. NLS doesn't have jobs or ice packs for that matter
Good for them! If their identities are known, then as an alum, I will personally tell the firms not to recruit idiots like these. They will never play well as part of any team.
Dear All,

We write this to the moderators here on an urgent basis. We would like to point that PPOs, job offers, vac schemes , training contracts and other associated details with it are sensitive and confidential in nature.

We do understand that this information is common knowledge amongst the batch however, in the larger interest of the candidate receiving this offer and the batch in general. Please refrain from revealing details.

The CRC traditionally reveals numbers and figures post Day Z and we will do that however, in the meantime kindly do not reveal confidential and personal information both for the sake of candidates and the batch at large.

Further, we cannot or will not be able to trace whoever decides platforms like Legally India are ok for such information. But they are not.

Revealing names and forms of people who have received their PPO is totally and utterly unacceptable and unwarranted. It does not benefit any of us and may have serious future impacts.

We are presenting this as a request. However, note if we come to know of any person engaging in revealing confidential information publicly. We will take the maximum possible action available to us to hold that person accountable.

Wishing that the batch notes their interest and those of their friends .
A word. Please donโ€™t expose real names (even with initials) in a thread which discusses job offers/PPOs as the university is undergoing through a sensitive process which demands confidentiality. Kindly follow the same. Thank you.
To be fair we all know how bad the placement scene was for batch of 2024. 2025 basically has friends of 24 as their RPC. Doesn't matter how many PPOs they get they won't be able to pull off a Day Z decent enough to get sufficient jobs.
A 18-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.
A 80-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.
A 45-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.