Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
How common are grey hairs in first year after your law school ?

I'm 22 and dozen of grey already. Is this due to pollution and stuff or do to the field we are in ? Is this with everyone or specific
almost every freshly promoted SA who is around the age of 26-28 ends up having grey hair. Its pretty normal man since it has much to do with the air, stress and everything in between.
2 suggestions - (aur science science mat chillana)

1. Don't do "that" often. Yes, minerals are lost when you do that and it leads to grey hair and thin hair. Later P**n induced ED ka bhi chances hai. Simple women would stop exciting you.

2. Do some exercise everyday. This will increase blood flow. Something like 10 mins treadmill, 10 mins cycling, 10 mins cross trainer.

3. Buy mahabhringraj tel. It has helped me the most. Link - https://shorturl.at/bnoyV . Use it once a week. Sham me lagao, maalish, massage karo aur subah wash it.

4. You can also go to the barber once a week and have him do maalish. It will increase blood flow to your hair. It will cost you Rs 70-80.

5. Eat fruits. Eat atleast 3 full boiled eggs in 1 week.

6. One thing you can do for stress management is that, post less on social media. We post, we get reply, we get stuck in this loop.

Try these things. Maybe it'll help.
Increase your charge out rates and keep saying "baal dhup main safeed hai hue hai"