Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
He was making good money with AZB. Why is he leaving all of a sudden? Counsel practice is not as easy as it seems. His wife is still a top partner at samvad or LKS. Is it to make a new boutique altogether?
How was he as a partner? How's the experience of working with him in his team? Thinking of assisting him in his counsel practice maybe
I applied for an internship in August for his team, and secured it. Now what should be my next step of action? Will I still get the internship?
Don't worry kid, internships are allotted by the firm. You will be given a different team.
Hello sir/ma'am, I had interned with Azb Bangalore for the month of February and since everything went well for me I have applied for a callback and chances are most probably I will get it, but the thing is with him leaving the firm will there be chances of ppo from the disputes team since I heard he used to hire on a rolling basis but with him leaving things will change. Already I heard the disputes team is full. I am from the batch of 2025 from a tier II Nlu. What should I do? Your guidance will be much helpful for me.
A 12-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.