Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Hello sir/ma'am, I had interned with Azb Bangalore for the month of February and since everything went well for me I have applied for a callback and chances are most probably I will get it, but the thing is with him leaving the firm will there be chances of ppo from the disputes team since I heard he used to hire on a rolling basis but with him leaving things will change. Already I heard the disputes team is full. I am from the batch of 2025 from a tier II Nlu. What should I do? Your guidance will be much helpful for me.
A 12-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Don't worry kid, internships are allotted by the firm. You will be given a different team.
I applied for an internship in August for his team, and secured it. Now what should be my next step of action? Will I still get the internship?
How was he as a partner? How's the experience of working with him in his team? Thinking of assisting him in his counsel practice maybe
He was making good money with AZB. Why is he leaving all of a sudden? Counsel practice is not as easy as it seems. His wife is still a top partner at samvad or LKS. Is it to make a new boutique altogether?