Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Anything but toxic. you have either not ever been in this team or have not performed well in this team. Vacancies will always be there in any law firm team as large as this, especially after bonus season. Any transaction team is intense - Ravindra’s is one of the far better ones with simpler people
That is the last thing that one would say about this team. They have a bunch of great clients and work and pressure is high. But learning is superb. So yes it is not always easy but absolutely worth the effort. Great team and culture that is supportive.
While working in his team, your soul will become as poetic as Tagore but you will always feel chained.
Exceptional work and team! Totally recommend for anyone looking to get transactional experience.
They are looking out now from what I hear. There’s a vacancy message going around on WhatsApp groups. A decent cv with atleast some transaction experience should get you to interviews atleast. No use applying to cam as a fresher. Better off trying for PPOs or college placements
I think one of the best teams to work in. Great culture and work. Would strongly recommend.
Heard it has long hours but good PE work - decent folks. And from what i've heard, no one has quit in the last 12-13 months except one for her wedding.
Work is decent. WLB is zero. Toxicity is high. Crab mentality. Team works in a complete silo. No collaboration.
Used to work in his team. He's great - not sure who else is left there but working with Ravi is a great experience.
Avoid CAM. promoter run firms have the worst decision making and control structure

You will not be awarded or promoted on merit, pure whims
One of the best teams in Delhi - you career will really benefit by working with him and the other partners in that team. Should apply definitely if there is a vacancy.
Ok team but lot of favouritism. one SA and one PA seem to get all the attention from the big boss. Who will stick around?
A 17-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.