Read 84 comments as:
Filter By
And these guys get thousands of people gainful employment but surely we can enjoy better sitting on the streets ig
A 12-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Jo sutte-sharaab ki aadat lag gai hai after 12-16 hours days unme sab ud jata hai.
Update: they are now trying to find out with which partner the said employee was working with. Squind's lackeys are now planning to look at deal announcements to email the clients along with the partners.
A 16-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Even Rs 5K a month is quite good as pocket money! You can go on a holiday a year with that income.
A 64-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
I have a simple rule. If saying anything in public is not going to make any difference, I dont say it.
So, the fact that a state CM is fascist gives the PM license to be one too? As for the scores of people whom Modi and his followers have jailed over the years and killed therein without any trial, the number is many more than two.
A 53-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Twitter monetization pays pennies. I have a sizeable non-law and anonymous account on X with close to 100k followers, and I barely make 5-20k a month.

Its extremely shite.
Just take down the thread if you donโ€™t want any discussion honestly
A 17-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 61-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Those crying Modi fascism, remember that Mamata jailed two people, including a JU prof, for just sharing cartoons of her.
A 58-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
She could have said that without saying offensive stuff about temples and Hinduism .
Oh dear does that mean that now they cant profess their "him/he/they/them" crap on social media?
Lol

The price for acting dumb online shouldnโ€™t be your entire career.

You make mistakes in your naรฏvetรฉ and youthful exuberance
A 23-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Most of the Twitter bullies are self employed. Naukri walo hume bas chup rehna hai Twitter pe koi lafde mei mat pado
A 32-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
It would be insane if KCo actually replies considering how internship applications toh check nai kar sakte but if they acknowledge this mail I am going to be so mad lmao
What has happened ? Could someone describe the incident in brief without taking the name of the individual in question ?
This one associate from โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ ended up tweeting about wanting to k-word the PM. PPL on the internet found mailed her employers.
The 100+ year old firm has ordered all it's lawyers to go dark on social media and not make any mention of this controversy.
What happened???? Please share the posts or archived link.

Mod โ€” whatโ€™s your problem, man??? Why are you censoring the details.
This is why you keep your social media accounts private and even if public, do not comment the most irrational tweets in the eyes of your employers but "cool" in front of the gen Z Twitter audience