Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Looking for some genuine advice on a decent, reasonable, non-toxic workable Banking Finance team in Mumbai.

Your inputs will be of great help!

Regards
This is why I left the banking circuit. Niche practice area, not too many options to move around. Banking sucks, there is location disadvantage (concentrated to select cities), so the only thing worth remaining here for is the people.

FYI, I didn’t work with every firm so I might be wrong - maybe there are better folks out there.
Peanuts?

It's a boutique firm and not trilegal jo 19L dega so it's obvious it'll pay peanuts but peanuts mai bhi kitna ?
TT&A might be a good option, and a specific KCo Mumbai team (iykwim) would be another.

Avoid most of CAM, JSA and Trilegal, and if you don't mind switching to broader finance teams who also do some gen corp work, then also consider Veritas Legal & Anagram Partners.

The best option imo would be to join a bank, of you can handle the paycut. The benefits & WLB by far overweigh any loss of T1 tag there! All the best!
Some teams work hours will make you think you are in Kota factory. If you are a workaholic, it will be your paradise.
AZB's Banking and finance team - Too toxic.
But NTD's and SS's team at AZB is too good. Not a banking and finance per se but they do a fair bit of structured finance
Manisha Shroff - KCO - best partner to work for according to my friend
dont ruin your life with MS, know someone who used to work with her team but Rajeev is a great boss.