Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
How is Atul Alexander, Shouvik Guha & Sandeepa Bhatt as professors and especially as advisors ? I am planning to pursue my doctoral thesis under one of these faculty. Please provide only geniune replies.
Absolutely. NLUD should be avoided for multiple reasons. I agree with the student there, they would know the best about their own university.
Yeah, the most cited reason why people is avoid NLUD is because they can't get in.
So if I want to pursue a doctorate in space law and Sandeepa is an authority, there maybe a chance that I may not even have him as my advisor ? Wow that's weird. Then what's the use of going after the professor? I should be searching for institute.
Not if he is already enough number of scholars. If not, then at least at NUJS you will get him since he's the only space law faculty here. Had there been others, then you might have got them instead.
How do we know that someone is filled up and doesn't have more room for newer candidates? It's not even on the website. Should I mail him directly?
Sandeepa Bhat is a great professor. Other 2 are also good but not like Sandeepa Bhat