Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Hi!
I'll try keeping this as brief as possible.

I interned at Tatva for a month [between June - November, 2023] and I can honestly tell you, it was the worst experience of my life. I'm someone who comes from a middle-income family and had to shift to Hyderabad for that one month. I was eager to learn + get actual work. However, I was assigned to a team on the 2/3rd floor and that's where the issues started.

1. They gossip WAY TOO MUCH. With each other. With managers. Behind A0's back's and no work is ever completed.

2. I wasn't allotted any work despite me repeatedly asking for the same.

3. They're extremely classist and have such toxic conversations about anyone and everyone including clients.

4. The only work they give you is to print out judgements.

5. They themselves come into office by 2 pm, whereas interns are just sitting from 9:30 am.

6. I genuinely felt useless. They term it as them being a 'self reliant' team, however the truth is that they just don't trust interns with work.

All in all, it was the worst month I've ever interned. I recommend staying away and interning at a place that actually values your presence and what you bring to the table.
Point on toxicity and gossip is 100% accurate. They're genuinely horrible people who'd rather have parties and talk all day.
Bhai sab firms toxic hi bol rhe hai yaha pe. 1 bhi acchi firm nhi dekhi Maine LI pe
1. 1. No one requested your review. It's time to move past any middle-class complexes you may have.
2. 2. Gossip isn't a part of the culture at Tatva Hyderabad. Lawyers at Tatva Hyderabad are dedicated to providing top-notch legal counsel and cutting-edge legal advice, making impact locally, nationally, and internationally.
3. 3. Tatva Hyderabad prioritizes inclusivity and maintain a workplace free from discrimination, fostering a close-knit environment. Tatva Hyderabad's low attrition rates reflect the satisfaction of team members. Feel free to connect with any of Tatva's lawyers on LinkedIn to learn about their experiences.
4. 4. It seems you're a competitor holding grudges β€” perhaps from a small firm or less-established practice or back office.
Why would you de-legitimse and invalidate someone's experience that way? A review, whether asked for or not, is still helpful to the thousand odd kids that WANT insight about a firm. I believe this platform aims to provide that safe space / security net for budding lawyers, established professionals and lawyers alike.
Sure ok bud thanks for the helpful input that help students, pretty sure the close knit environment you're referring to works for the toxic ones only but aight
Instead of dismissing everything and saying competitor holding grudges, why dont you introspect and find out. This rubbish posted everytime on competitors and small firms and back office - seems really like there is a problem.

Atleast based on the intern's comments, especially in light of other comments posted on LI recently.

Also, please comment regarding the salary issues pointed here.
The sheer fact that so many yet to be published / unpublished comments are marked as trollish should tell you everything that you need to know. LI should allow certain comments to be published, after censoring names. People have a right to know and no one would want to join a place where they are humiliated day in and day out, and where their career could be ruined.
I’m sorry but I’m glad someone has finally come out to talk about this. My brother recently interned there and the way they treated him was really uncalled for. No learning curve at all and he’d just go back to his PG crying and it would honestly make our parents feel really shitty :/
thank god i didnt take the internship they offered, whats funny is the long process they make you go through, the write-up and all that non-sense. outside of mumbai and delhi, law really hasnt matured as a profession, lack of demand and business might be a reason.
They literally recently gave a PPO to a third yr student from a T1 NLU (Associate here with information). I dont know what's happening to this work, Im filing my notice
Any insight on which month this was in? I thought 3rd years (no matter how brilliant) usually get a call back first and then an assessment / PPO?
The CEO Mrinalini Reddy is a gem of a person. It is unfortunate that people commenting on here are hell bent on tarnishing her and the firm's image. She, along with the Managing Partner Shailendra Komatreddy and another partner shivacharan Reddy are the nicest people in this firm.
I think the distinguishing factor here is = separating the firm from the partner/CEO in question. While they might be amazing people which isn't whats up for discussion, i think that the people who run the firm vis-a-vis daily affairs, talking to interns, giving them work etc. are the ones who need to be held accountable. I personally know of 2 Senior associates in Disputes who rarely even come into work let alone delegate work.
May be the said Senior Associates that you are referring to go to the courts on a daily basis and hence are not able to come to work till late in the evening ? Did you examine that possibility ?
Yep - we’d ask them if they required help with court assistance etc as well. they just said they outsource it to senior Advocates so they aren’t going to court and would be staying at home. Might be a one off instance like you point out, but generally the vibe is very weird :/
Tatva Hyderabad's dedication to its team and lawyers is evident not only in their professional growth but also in the attractive compensation packages offered by Tatva. Feel free to connect with any of Tatva's lawyers on LinkedIn to hear about their experiences firsthand.
Yes, Mrinalini Reddy is super professional. Tatva Hyderabad is the only law firm in Hyderabad known for its quality work - you can check this with anyone at Tatva Hyderabad. Tatva Hyderabad has even won Legalera awards, which is a testament to its excellence. Landing an internship or job with Tatva Hyderabad is very difficult, and one should feel lucky rather than whining about salary.
Even firms like Khaitan and AZB will miserably fail should they set up shop in Hyderabad. Two other lala firms in Hyderabad - CAM and Indus, are miserably failing. They stand no chance and shall never overtake Tatva in Hyderabad. Tatva was, is and will be the best firm ever in Hyderabad. Suck it lalas.
A 153-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 100-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 64-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.