Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
A 64-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Tatva Hyderabad's dedication to its team and lawyers is evident not only in their professional growth but also in the attractive compensation packages offered by Tatva. Feel free to connect with any of Tatva's lawyers on LinkedIn to hear about their experiences firsthand.
A 100-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
May be the said Senior Associates that you are referring to go to the courts on a daily basis and hence are not able to come to work till late in the evening ? Did you examine that possibility ?
A 9-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Bhai sab firms toxic hi bol rhe hai yaha pe. 1 bhi acchi firm nhi dekhi Maine LI pe
A 2-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Any insight on which month this was in? I thought 3rd years (no matter how brilliant) usually get a call back first and then an assessment / PPO?
A 24-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
They literally recently gave a PPO to a third yr student from a T1 NLU (Associate here with information). I dont know what's happening to this work, Im filing my notice
A 153-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
thank god i didnt take the internship they offered, whats funny is the long process they make you go through, the write-up and all that non-sense. outside of mumbai and delhi, law really hasnt matured as a profession, lack of demand and business might be a reason.
Sure ok bud thanks for the helpful input that help students, pretty sure the close knit environment you're referring to works for the toxic ones only but aight
Point on toxicity and gossip is 100% accurate. They're genuinely horrible people who'd rather have parties and talk all day.