Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Communal slur nahi bolna chahiye tha. Now they have got a major point
Your audacity to even claim to do this is beyond me...People have lost conscience
Bro that's horrible. You should know that HR people only work at the direction of the senior management, and all this was totally unwarranted
Wrong obviously wait till the HR blacklists you on that portal where all HR pool candidates
honey she cant do crap to me, neither do i care about hr company, nor I picked her up through a portal.
If you don't want 'taslima' and only want encouragement for your folly it's better you go crying to your college friends who are likely similarly unemployed or your parents.
lanat bechta hu m aise professionalim ko, khuad jo mrzi kro, dusre ne ungli uthai to unprofessional
Jo bhi dusro pe uthana hai, khud uthate raho. Agar Sach sunane ki takat nahi hai to puchne kyu aya? Agar itni belief hai ki tum ne sahi kiya, no need to ask any one. Lage raho apne ap.
Jabardasti kisi se dushmani met lo bhai. You never know kon kab mil jaye. Nahi bani baat, koi nahi, ye nahi toh koi aur sahi.
the genuine audacity of people to ask whether they're right in hurling communal slurs at people. i don't understand, i really don't.
Bro HR peeps are not the ones calling shots for hiring or firing someone. You did the wrong thing obv.
I don't think you did anything wrong. In a country with over 1b population the standards are getting pretty low because there's always going to be someone who's ready to be lower than you. If this were to happen in any other developed country the firm would be on fire by now.
If you really want a future in any type of work, learn to deal with this. You'll hate everyone while working and if you start slurring everyone, the only work you'll do is commenting on LI