Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Can you provide a few names in India that is known for legal scholarship on digital forensic?
Not a single individual faculty or the VC there is known for any legal work done or legal scholarships produced. Not good choices for a law PhD at all.
Who are good advisors to talk to about this ? Could you name a few ? Or should I email the VC directly?
I was waiting for you. Tell me about the law side ? Especially wef to digital forensics?
Note that he still didn't mention anything about their law programme. If even people doing PR cannot do that, then it clearly goes to show the state.
This is an NLU platform, where you are supposed to eulogize NLUs. The admins find it distressing to share any genuine good news and achievements by NFSU - not that it matters to NFSU anyway. It continues to grow in footprint and impact in leaps and bounds.
Any other university or advisor that's doing any decent work !?
Shabby. No good faculty, no law research going on at present. Students aren't good either.
Where is that NFSU propagandist? I want to geniunely find out how the law course is there ? Especially masters and PhD ? If I want to research there is it worth it ? Convince me NFSU-walla !