Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Grapevine says that Shreya Rao has left AZB. Where is she going? With her departure, AZB's Private Wealth Practice in Bangalore will be severely hit
She has started independent practice and likely opening her own boutique firm with private clients and tax practice
She is setting up her independent practice. In fact recently there was a post here where someone was inquiring about tax internships I think in Bangalore and Shreya herself commented saying she is looking for interns.
who is shreya rao? how does it matter if she left azb or not. there are so many like her!
She was very good at her work and always helpful - very sad that that group’s curlture did not allow her and others who are leaving to carry on
She taught me direct tax at law school. Amazing as a prof too - I don't practise in the area but her classes gave me whatever I know of it.
Extremely knowledgeable and good tax lawyer. If she has moved out, she must be looking for people to join her as well. People interested in the subject should definitely try and reach to her
Hi Shreya,

Never worked with you directly, but have admired your work ethic and capabilities. Best wishes, we'll all be hyping you :)
Heard only good things about you. Wishing you all the success for your future.
Hi Shreya, I have heard a great deal about your work and have been following you.
I was trying to look up, but could not find, where your offices are in Bangalore. Would be great if someone could tell.
A 4-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 125-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.