Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
Coz I see that a lot in mine. Opposite attracts, it seems. There's a cute girl I like. She likes reading books (like me), is into games like chess and scrabble (like me), is into non-mainstream indie music (like me) and is academic minded (like me). I was really disappointed that she friendzoned me and hooked up with a jock senior guy who's really dumb. He is like one of those typical MTV Roadies-type contestants: brawny, full of Hindi gaalis, listening to Punjabi hip hop, watching Andrew Tate and MMA, and getting into random fights in college. This guy literally can't name the US President. He's THAT dumb.

Many other cases like this as well...☹️
I know you don't want to hear this but physical appearance is important. Exam top karna is not the key to everything. Try working out. You don't have to get absolutely shredded. Just focus on your appearance, and keep being interesting. Read books, play chess, etc.
Lesson for all CLAT aspirants: devising general statements from anecdotal evidence is fallacy 101.
The heading has a question mark. He is not asserting something, he is trying understand if it's a common trend.

I don't see any fault here
Uff, seduction is not that difficult. If only I could teach boys how to understand women. They don't go for dumb guys, nor are they interested in jock guys. Understand this: the person you are calling a jock must be attractive, but more importantly, he must showcase masculine traits, which are very attractive. No matter how much people tell you, looks do matter, but it's more important how you make a girl feel. She must always feel safe and like a baby with you. As a man, you are supposed to make her feel connected to her feminine self. That jock, the "dumb" guy, made her feel all of that. First of all, he is a senior, so is in a commanding position. Secondly, he is muscular and sporty, portraying masculinity. Lastly, a bit untamed to take her through that roller coaster of emotions.

Women, by women, I mean straight (80%) of women, want a man who knows how to behave like one. You don't need muscles for that, but you need to take charge. You must be assertive, in control of your situations, playful with her, and make her comfortable enough to ensure she behaves like a kid in front of you. How to be that person she swoons over? Take care of yourself, in a conversation, speak less and let her speak more, but carefully understand her mannerisms. Be extremely playful, make her laugh, tease her most times, but also rebuke her when she is being extremely annoying. Be in charge of your surroundings, make sure other men respect youβ€”don't be a pushover. Do not seek her validation; don't be accessible all the time. Let her miss you a bit. When you do come, make her feel good. Be unpredictable, be flirty, make it very clear that you want her romantically, and then vanish. Get back to work, make her feel good, but always maintain the mystery, unpredictability, and she must at all times be slightly scared of you.

Now, this sounds like a lot of things, but it isn't. Seduction is easy; you don't need to be extremely good-looking or muscular. You just need to understand how women think and what they want. Be attentive, be observant, and you will understand.

PS: Be good in intimate situations, excel in foreplay, and take it slow. Be in control and unpredictable. As soon as you two start getting intimate, and if you are really good, she will become obsessed with you. And when I say obsessed, I mean it. In other words, be like James Bond or me.
This is soo true. I'm a very very average looking. Not at all mascular build or anything.. just your plain average guy but I'm good at making women laugh whilst also keeping my composure and being serious and in your words let's say .. manly, as and when needed, and it works.

I've always had a very good luck with women due to this and I've always acted in the manner as described above. Almost every girl I've ever been with has been out of my league and I've impressed them so yeah guys take note .. this stuff works.
ladki ki ha m ha n na me na milao keeping aside your male ego, self identity...saari ladkiya pat jayegi
I wish I could upvote this 10 more times. Didn't expect to see this level of wisdom on LI comments. Speaking as an average looking man who hooked up with a LOT of women for quite a few years before getting married and settling down - this is pretty much the answer.

Looks are not irrelevant, but they're not that important (for men). It mostly functions to open the door - if you are good looking, it's easier to go up and talk and they will initially be more open and welcoming. But if you're charming and confident looks become irrelevant very quickly. What is important is how you make the girl feel. That has to do with emotions, not reason (which is why the girls prefer the "dumb jock" (who probably isn't that dumb actually - physical and emotional intelligence are just as important as analytical intelligence/IQ) instead of the guy who shares the same interests).

Even an initial dislike of you is fine - it's better than indifference or boredom. It can easily become interest (which is why the girl always hates the boy at first in Hindi movies).

"Being attractive" is a state of mind - an attitude - more than anything else.

"Hooking up" or "seducing" is a social skill - it's no different to learning a language or learning to drive a car. At first, you're terrible at it and slow, and constantly have to think about what you are doing and making mistakes, and slowly you practice and get better and smoother, till you can speak and drive on instinct and think about what you're going to have for dinner while driving. It's exactly the same - towards the end of my single days, I could go on a date and hook up at the end of it entirely on autopilot, while thinking about work or what I was planning for the weekend or whatever. Just the same way you can drive home from work and not even consciously remember large parts of the drive.

To the OP - you want to be more attractive to girls and hook up more? Go and spend a lot of time talking to a lot of girls. Don't immediately think about hooking up with them - think about having fun with them, teasing them, joking with them and making them want to hang out with you. Think less about logic and more about "fun" in your conversations. If she's laughing at what you're saying and simultaneously punching you in the arm in mock anger because you're teasing her, you're doing it right (do not insult her - this is meant to be fun, not serious). If you get good at that, I promise plenty of women will be interested in you.

Oh and never ignore a girl's friends - their opinion is HUGELY important to the girl and it can make or break your chances. You want her friends to approve of you and to be asking her why she hasn't hooked up with you yet, and telling her she should do it before she loses you to another girl.
what the fuck? as a girl, i am very very very concerned. she "must at all times be slightly scared of you!?!?"
The phrasing was maybe a bit unfortunate - probably better to describe it as something like "she should know on a subconscious level that you have the capacity for violence and the ability to protect her" - not that she should be constantly thinking of whether you're going to beat her up.

Note that here, the attitude and the confidence and the willingness to engage in violence (in the right circumstances) is as important as big muscles or knowing karate or whatever - that's not useful unless you can apply it.
β€˜Be unpredictable, be flirty, make it very clear that you want her romantically, and then vanish. Get back to work, make her feel good, but always maintain the mystery, unpredictability, and she must at all times be slightly scared of you.’

Toxic boys 101.
Girls have fun with the bad guys and end up with the good guys. The bad guys (the acceptable definition and it varies) end up with way more pu**y but the good guys end up with more stable relationships. It's the idea of love you decide to believe in. Having one person but having it with the right person or casual flings. Girls date bad guys who hook up nd cheat and give them mental trauma for life. That's how life works. Not just college but in work too. Work out and focus on your mental being, you'll like many more such girls and hopefully not all will friendzone you. The only difference between and incel and a genuinely Lovable guy is one sleeps over couch all year and is pissed while the other loves himself and moves with slow steps both for his own wellbeing and career also. Peace.
Why does she owe you anything? Maybe he treats her like a person and doesnt feel like he has ownership over her/ is entitled to her because they both like scrabble or something. IDK. Maybe.
A stunningly beautiful and intelligent girl from my law school (who went on to do her LLM and PhD abroad) used to date an absolute lafanga senior. The guy was a big gunda and ragged juniors very badly, including physical beatings. He was a dumbo too and failed a year. They broke up later on, but I just can't believe what she saw in him. Girls seem to drop their guard while dating seniors, I guess.
It's because such girls are sexually harassed and pursued by simps and every batchmate, so having a rag bf for the 5 years here is like a guard and she can focus on her studies.
bhai out of all the explanations you couldve given, this is what you decided on?
Man the crowd on this website is super incel coded let me do you a favor if a girl isn’t interested in you it’s because you have no charm or personality stop putting yourself in these boxes of dumb jock nice guy it doesn’t matter either you have charisma or you have to work on it buck up Romeo
bruh people have preferences, you should respect them. I bet there are ugly girls who also share the same likes as you but you only like the "cute" girl
Have you heard of Charles Sobhraj, the gangster? Thousands of girls used to write love letters to him when he was in prison. Girls always like bad boys.
kuch nah rakha h yeh pyar vyar attraction me kasam se...college tak hi thik lagta h else waste of time...jitna time, money, mood crush/gf par waste karega isse accha thailand, russia chala ja...much much better deal trust me...you will undestand this once you cross 28-30 age

Mods please dont mark trollish
The key word is β€œsenior”. Girls are just blindly attracted to senior guys.
Because no matter what feminists and wokes tell you, at the end of the day girls are attracted to looks and also want stability and security, which comes through money or muscles.
1. Work hard
2. Become successful
3. Be rich

your looks cease to matter, you will have your pick (although I would now say based on experience that going for the best looking women alone is a terrible life choice, but you won't listen anyway)

seriously, I was in your situation 15 years back

Just know that your only way out is to be rich, successful and in charge of your life

Women can't help but be hypergamous, its hard coded
A fat, obnoxious jerk like Donald Trump married a slender European supermodel 25 years younger than him. That’s how things work.
A 4-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.