Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
I know you don't want to hear this but physical appearance is important. Exam top karna is not the key to everything. Try working out. You don't have to get absolutely shredded. Just focus on your appearance, and keep being interesting. Read books, play chess, etc.
Lesson for all CLAT aspirants: devising general statements from anecdotal evidence is fallacy 101.
The heading has a question mark. He is not asserting something, he is trying understand if it's a common trend.

I don't see any fault here
ladki ki ha m ha n na me na milao keeping aside your male ego, self identity...saari ladkiya pat jayegi
what the fuck? as a girl, i am very very very concerned. she "must at all times be slightly scared of you!?!?"
β€˜Be unpredictable, be flirty, make it very clear that you want her romantically, and then vanish. Get back to work, make her feel good, but always maintain the mystery, unpredictability, and she must at all times be slightly scared of you.’

Toxic boys 101.
Why does she owe you anything? Maybe he treats her like a person and doesnt feel like he has ownership over her/ is entitled to her because they both like scrabble or something. IDK. Maybe.
It's because such girls are sexually harassed and pursued by simps and every batchmate, so having a rag bf for the 5 years here is like a guard and she can focus on her studies.
bhai out of all the explanations you couldve given, this is what you decided on?
Same same but diffelent

No money no honey

Good boys go to heaven

Bad boys go to Bangkok
bruh people have preferences, you should respect them. I bet there are ugly girls who also share the same likes as you but you only like the "cute" girl
Have you heard of Charles Sobhraj, the gangster? Thousands of girls used to write love letters to him when he was in prison. Girls always like bad boys.
The key word is β€œsenior”. Girls are just blindly attracted to senior guys.
Because no matter what feminists and wokes tell you, at the end of the day girls are attracted to looks and also want stability and security, which comes through money or muscles.
A fat, obnoxious jerk like Donald Trump married a slender European supermodel 25 years younger than him. That’s how things work.
A 4-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.