Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
I am an A2 at a tier-1 law firm and have been using my Royal Enfield bike to come to office but my team's equity partner is clearly not happy with it. Initially, she made some unsolicited comments but now she is also claiming that it can cause disrepute to the firm in the eyes of clients. Tyranny at its finest!
I have seen a Tier 1 partner ride bike to work. Seems to be doing ok in life. Don't bother what your partner has to say.
what even, how tf will the client know or care if the a3 comes by a bike.
I am an incoming A0. Would it be a problem if I use my gixxer to commute to office in Delhi?
Shant mere sunny deol. Itna gussa nhi karte. Jo man kare vo use Karo. Mai toh paragon ki chappal mein chla jta hu office koi kch nhi bolta.
During my interning days, used to wear black sports shoes almost similar to formals. I mean I am a size UK13 and they don't make them in India everywhere. Was picked up by a partner and asked to change it asap. Got them handmade at Dharavi😊
He works for a tier 1, he has enough money, no need to play unnecessary victim cards.
See unless you are a Counsel (principal associate) or Junior Partner - it doesn't matter which vehicle you travel in. I am a PA and I still use my bullet.
Launde ho? Laundiya hote toh woh option nahi hai for reasons that are not obvious to launde.
My female friends also frequent the local... And none of us are locals.
is this real? can others confirm that this sort of thing really happens? as someone set to join a t1 in mumbai this year, i am a little confused as to whether this is real
Yes. kuch bhi oot-patang comments sunne ke liye taiyar rho agar tier-1 me ja rhe ho. Kisi bhi random chiz ke lie tonk dete hain.

Colour/brands of clothes/water bottle/specs/shoes/bag/smartphone/laptop, Sector-19/27 me rhte ho ya Supernova me.
Purchase a fancy bicycle with a slogan save environment, and get ESG warrior printed om your bicycle
My first 4 years of working I walked to my office and if my partner said anything I'd say that i'll tell the clients how much I'm paid if they ever raise an issue. never heard anything again.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.