Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
Actually, they haven't.

We are talking about Mumbai local, not Delhi Metro.
My first 4 years of working I walked to my office and if my partner said anything I'd say that i'll tell the clients how much I'm paid if they ever raise an issue. never heard anything again.
I have seen a Tier 1 partner ride bike to work. Seems to be doing ok in life. Don't bother what your partner has to say.
Purchase a fancy bicycle with a slogan save environment, and get ESG warrior printed om your bicycle
Cars too are for misers. All corporate lawyers must come to office flying private helicopters.
My female friends also frequent the local... And none of us are locals.
Launde ho? Laundiya hote toh woh option nahi hai for reasons that are not obvious to launde.
You should be embarrassed to drive a bike to work. If I was your partner, you'd probably be fired. Just buy a car miser.
Yes. kuch bhi oot-patang comments sunne ke liye taiyar rho agar tier-1 me ja rhe ho. Kisi bhi random chiz ke lie tonk dete hain.

Colour/brands of clothes/water bottle/specs/shoes/bag/smartphone/laptop, Sector-19/27 me rhte ho ya Supernova me.
A 14-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
He works for a tier 1, he has enough money, no need to play unnecessary victim cards.
Honestly, working for a Tier 1 you have enough money to buy a car or uber rides. Stop being stingy. You're privileged, use it, instead of driving clients away.
The Enfield is awesome. She can go jump. Find a firm that suits your style, not the other way around.
is this real? can others confirm that this sort of thing really happens? as someone set to join a t1 in mumbai this year, i am a little confused as to whether this is real
During my interning days, used to wear black sports shoes almost similar to formals. I mean I am a size UK13 and they don't make them in India everywhere. Was picked up by a partner and asked to change it asap. Got them handmade at Dharavi😊
See unless you are a Counsel (principal associate) or Junior Partner - it doesn't matter which vehicle you travel in. I am a PA and I still use my bullet.
Yeh na tumhari problem hai, na firm ki. Yeh kewal uss partner ki problem hai and she can deal with it. May be some bike wala broke her heart back in the day.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Shant mere sunny deol. Itna gussa nhi karte. Jo man kare vo use Karo. Mai toh paragon ki chappal mein chla jta hu office koi kch nhi bolta.
I legit reach office in a shared cab. Inka baap bhi khuc nahi ukhad sakta. I will live with what I can afford and want to afford. Himmat hai toh bolke dikhaye inki 1 ft deep personality ki aukaat nahi dikha di toh naam badal dena (but accha rakh dena)
I am an incoming A0. Would it be a problem if I use my gixxer to commute to office in Delhi?
what even, how tf will the client know or care if the a3 comes by a bike.