Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Those obviously are better addresses, Sherlock! I am looking for Sunder Nagar, Golf Links, Jor Bagh benefits at Amar Colony/ Jangpura rent, and cost of living expenses within the city.
Civil Lines sure isn't Sunder Nagar Joe Bagh expensive but couldn't be Amar Colony - Jangpura Cheap!

Is it?
If you the money, go for it. It is the poshest address on the North Delhi side and barely a 20 minute drive from DHC on most days. On Tuesdays you will encounter a 30-40 minute drive back due to Marghat waale baba temple traffic.
Don't even think of staying there. Don't believe what you read on the internet. The place stinks, with dumpyards everywhere and stinky areas. Stray dogs are a menace. Landlords are bullies. Several shanties next to the area, which has also affected the crime there. Stay away.
As I said in my comment 'Don't believe what you read on the internet'. The rest of the comment was all made up as I've never been to Civil Lines. It was a subtle dig at the OP's pretentiousness, the sort which is very common in Delhi. I enjoyed this. 🀣
Bear in mind that Civil Lines got completely submerged in polluted Yamuna water last year. Residents affected had to crash at hotels and Airbnbs for a week since the electricity and water supply were cut off for safety. Avoid and move to Amar Colony or East Delhi.
A 11-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 0-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.