Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
A 36-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 0-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Bear in mind that Civil Lines got completely submerged in polluted Yamuna water last year. Residents affected had to crash at hotels and Airbnbs for a week since the electricity and water supply were cut off for safety. Avoid and move to Amar Colony or East Delhi.
As I said in my comment 'Don't believe what you read on the internet'. The rest of the comment was all made up as I've never been to Civil Lines. It was a subtle dig at the OP's pretentiousness, the sort which is very common in Delhi. I enjoyed this. 🀣
Civil Lines sure isn't Sunder Nagar Joe Bagh expensive but couldn't be Amar Colony - Jangpura Cheap!

Is it?
Don't even think of staying there. Don't believe what you read on the internet. The place stinks, with dumpyards everywhere and stinky areas. Stray dogs are a menace. Landlords are bullies. Several shanties next to the area, which has also affected the crime there. Stay away.
Those obviously are better addresses, Sherlock! I am looking for Sunder Nagar, Golf Links, Jor Bagh benefits at Amar Colony/ Jangpura rent, and cost of living expenses within the city.
If you the money, go for it. It is the poshest address on the North Delhi side and barely a 20 minute drive from DHC on most days. On Tuesdays you will encounter a 30-40 minute drive back due to Marghat waale baba temple traffic.
A 11-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.