Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
We had our offsite to Srilanka and they did not A0s citing we are on our probation. The partners said this is the "firm policy". How low can a firm stoop?
That's actually polite of them to actually cite a valid reason, some firms don't even grant that decency.
Bhai to be brutally honest, the firm isn't entitled to take us anywhere. A good bonus should be our max expectation. Anything above that is cherry on top.

I m saying this from my close to 9 years of experience in law firms.
Makes sense..? It would have been a shame if they excluded a1s as well
Valid reason. Why cry, let them cut some cost on such non-obligatory leisure in such hard times when revenues are so low in market.
The appointment of a chief people's officer hardly made any impact on their chindi policiesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
what are you talking about? i'm interning there right now and the entire office including A0s ending their probation rn were on leave
All A0's from the Delhi office were taken to the offsite, 5 of them who joined in July
This is probably regarding a couple of new joinees over the past couple of months because all my fellow A0's who joined in July went to the offsite.
Any large organisation including Big4 Tax firms only take employees who are above a prescribed designation. For instance, they take only directors and above for offsites. Else imagine taking 4000 employees on an offsite? impossible from a logistics perspective. Similarly, expect Khaitan taking 1000+ employees at the same time for an offshore trip. It's pretty unreasonable to make a comment that any firm has morally hit a low because they didnt take A0s alongwith them. Tomorrow, one will say why only partners fly business/premium economy and not A0's, why they have a office cabin but A0's dont? this can go on and on. One may be patient enough to spend little time with the organisation and enjoy the perks which gradually come with it rather than crying out foul when its not. Being reasonable doesnt cost much afterall.
You failed to capture the essence of the argument put forth by the A0s. The policy should have been uniformly applied across all offices. You cannot cherrypick A0s based on their locations.
So glad that some reasonable logic is put forth here. Patience should not be that difficult a thing.
Company cannot grow without staff but every year associates and partners go on trips but the supporting staff has 0% expectation from Anand Desai that he will be a nothing for them.

Every year almost every associate and partner gets bonus but every year the support staff nothing.

I could see the disappointed faces of the staff somewhere in these smiling faces on the trip.

So I decided to leave this company as soon as possible.

Company Agenda:-

Associate and partners - Trips + Bonus = Profit

Supporting Staff - Trips + Bonus = Useless
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.