Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
Very stressed na internship lg rhi na ppo milne ka scene hai despite having a good cv, feeling extremely demotivated. I have no guidance 😭 don't know what should I do.

I don't wanna be unemployed after graduation I.e in 2025.

Pls someone help me what should I do, everything is so blurry rn, no Godfather no refrence not much rich too can't depend on parents as an unemployed kid.

Ps- Have done 3 tier 1 internships and have some good publications.
I warned kids about NLU Assam in a previous post as well. This is the result of studying in a tier 3. Now suffer. Would have been loads better if you had opted for DU, GLC or even Symbi.
Is this what you'll tell the judge when he calls you out on displaying your emotions and not concrete facts. Stupid fool. Stop promoting tier 3 NLUs like they belong to the same category. NLUs themselves are state universities that have no recognition pan-India,.the only exceptions are tier 1s that are worth going to. Check out the PPOs and placement records. Apart from tier1, even tier 2 colleges are struggling to provide employment. So you expect tier 3 students to be given free lunches ? Why ? Just cause they have an NLU tag ? Nonsense ! If not tier 1 or 2, choosing to go to universities like DU atleast saves money and gives you ample time to commit to other work. Loads better than paying high fees just for a 3rd tier NLU tag. It's not demotivation, it's the reality that this sucker and all those after the NLU tags have to face. That tier 3 is not worth it !
Very true, arey they will end up roasting clat achievers but will themselves sit on a commode which leaks. Serves them right, these tier-3 fellas
NLU assam accha toh hai bhai, better than most tier 3 nlus for sure, You have some personal hate for nlu assam,
Personal hate cause I'm an alumni and worked my butt off on my own to get to where I am today. The university did ZERO to help me or my career. Same for my batchmates, juniors and seniors. They do not deserve an NLU tag. Simple as that. And yet they charge exorbitant amount of fees. Later on I did my LLM from a tier 1 and the difference was miles apart. That's when I found out that most NLUs are a waste of money and not worth joining. Since then I've always told people. Tier 1 or nothing else. Don't waste time and money on tier 3. Enroll in DU, GLC or other older central Universities. Will save money and give you opportunities outside the classroom.
Law is at the end of the day a meritorious profession. Focus on working hard for the next ten years and doing your best at everything you do. It will all fall in place - recognition and money will follow. Don’t compare yourself with others a don’t get bogged down by tags. Just focus on work - join wherever you get a job - big, small, litigation, corporate doesn’t matter. If you excel at what you do - you will succeed. You don’t need any mentors - just sweat and toil and brains Ofcourse.
All talk. Stop misguiding the OP. Honestly better to spend next 2 years in an MBA. Saves you the extra 10 years of struggle in law without pay.
bhai mere pass ek saal ka internship experience hai (3 tier 1, 3 tier 2, rest boutique law firms) phir bhi muje ppo nahi milra. aur jinke pass 2-3 mahine ka pradeep rai, bsk legal, ak bambri jaise internships hai unko tier 1 firms se offer milra.
Law is not a place for the weak. All adversities come in the way of success. Try to aim for call back in T1, if you have made meaningful interactions, they will again call you, or refer your application to a better place. Only thing you need is, being truthful to yourself, and sincere in your approach. World is harsh, there are people with Tags, and connections. But in the end, only your knowledge will be valued.
Hence the worry, good grades good internships, no idea what more does a kid have to do to get placed
Cs he's from a tier 3. If you still don't believe the castism in NLU tiers than I have a Taj Mahal that I want to sell you.
I read a post by Tanuj Kalia / lawctopus.com

Tier 3 and Tier 4 NLUs are simply not worth joining.

Any college in Delhi or Mumbai is better.
That's what I said in the start and NLU Assam Stooges downvoted me. Stupid fools. Tier 1 or nothing matters.
A 20-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.