Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
DU 5 year integrated is also expensive. 1.8L per year. Apart from it, if you stay in PGs it's again a great deal of money.
Where are you these days? Any update ? I'm in kinda similar scenario
Asking a person who's already troubled to "suffer" will not help anyone. Please do better.
A 20-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
That's what I said in the start and NLU Assam Stooges downvoted me. Stupid fools. Tier 1 or nothing matters.
Cs he's from a tier 3. If you still don't believe the castism in NLU tiers than I have a Taj Mahal that I want to sell you.
All tier 3...dsnlu, Assam, sonipat, nagpur, aurangabad etc
All talk. Stop misguiding the OP. Honestly better to spend next 2 years in an MBA. Saves you the extra 10 years of struggle in law without pay.
Is that supposed to be an insult kid ? Try harder next time.
I read a post by Tanuj Kalia / lawctopus.com

Tier 3 and Tier 4 NLUs are simply not worth joining.

Any college in Delhi or Mumbai is better.
Hence the worry, good grades good internships, no idea what more does a kid have to do to get placed
Why will someone with 3T1 internships worry this way? Sus
NLU assam accha toh hai bhai, better than most tier 3 nlus for sure, You have some personal hate for nlu assam,
bhai mere pass ek saal ka internship experience hai (3 tier 1, 3 tier 2, rest boutique law firms) phir bhi muje ppo nahi milra. aur jinke pass 2-3 mahine ka pradeep rai, bsk legal, ak bambri jaise internships hai unko tier 1 firms se offer milra.
Very true, arey they will end up roasting clat achievers but will themselves sit on a commode which leaks. Serves them right, these tier-3 fellas
Just mind you own business and don't demotivate ppls
I warned kids about NLU Assam in a previous post as well. This is the result of studying in a tier 3. Now suffer. Would have been loads better if you had opted for DU, GLC or even Symbi.