Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
5th year law student looking to work in IPR firms, wondering where to apply that will give me a chance to get hired or an assessment internship. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Ira Law is the gold stand in boutique firms in my honest opinion, saying this after having interned there once
Having endured my fair share of IRA Law's work, I can confidently assert that it's nothing short of bunk. The turnover rate at IRA Law is downright alarming. It's just another pretentious Lalaji firm, filled with thirty-something Lalas flaunting their outrageously priced Ivy League LLMs. But surprise, surprise, those fancy degrees don't seem to translate into quality work or compelling legal arguments. All I encountered was a bunch of unfounded arrogance. Definitely not the place to pick up any useful skills. The only draw seems to be their impressive LLMs and that kayak on their website - which, by the way, isn't even theirs!
I have heard something on the similar lines from one of their employees - now sure how much to believe in - btw how much do they pay?
INDUSTRY STANDARDSπŸ₯œπŸ₯œπŸ₯œ

Besides with their insane attrition levels, even those πŸ₯œπŸ₯œπŸ₯œ won't count for much….
I have applied at multiple places the issue being whether these firms are looking to hire or not. If I intern and they are on a hiring freeze like other firms I would have wasted a month in my last year.
A 34-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.