Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I have been alloted dnlu jabalpur I want to know dnlu recently passed out batch placement record ,is it worth joing dnlu jabalpur and I'm thinking for a partial drop but I'm concern if I didn't make it again in clat 2025 than dnlu jabalpur would be good.
Please join some university in Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore. DNLU is the antonym for placements or any sorts of employment for that matter. The 2023 batch had only 4-5 people landing jobs ( although at very good places) but they all did it by themmselves.
I was asking just for a plan b instake..latter I think after 5 years dnlu jabalpur may have good placement as of now I talked to an legal advisor who is in contact with registr of dnlu jabalpur he told that tha vision is very vast and mp gov is paying more attention at dnlu other than of nliu also and that's why a very big campus is also getting constructed of 125acre land basically they are planing to provide every opportunity. Currently I'm choosing to float and I will also give mhcet for glc mumbai and ils which are better than jbp and all these college I'm keeping for as a plan b because I really want to get into nlsiu dream college or atleast tier 1 nlus
Why the hell someone will go to dnlu jabalpur? BA/ BCom kar lo DU se. Fir aage ka socho.