Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Switch as soon as you complete a year if it makes you feel this way. There is no point in continuing cap marks if it isn't bearable anymore.
Hey, please quit. Job is not everything. There needs to be some sanity left in you to do anything. The team will not change the timelines will not change. Only you will change.
People move to fin reg and IB even after spending time as counsel in CM. Don't sit here and merely demotivate. To enter as a CM A0 Is easy than others, nobody stops you with a lil effort of own to make a shift quickly into other practices at A2/3 levels
comment made by a kid who has never ran a deal before and doesn't know how difficult preparing backups really is.
Talk to a mental health person, neednt be a psychiatrist, they will always prescribe medicine, try to find a decent psychologist.
Well, my father is a long time client of the T1 firm in Mumbai, therefore I get the benefit of less working hours and getting weekends off- A1, He also gets separate work done through my partner, independent of the firm
Hey, I am in the almost same position as a long term intern with the "leading" law firm. Could we connect somehow?
No. Could we not make everything an Intel gathering exercise? At best, it's a troll post. At worst, a serious one. A little empathy, please.
I am a recent law graduate thinking of going for SEBI legal- quitting after a few years- joining a tier 1/2 firm and making my career in Securities law.

You sort of bummed this plan OP.
A 48-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.