Read 120 comments as:
Filter By
1.Okay, pubescent teenager. Name one guy from your batch( or anyone in +-5 year margin from your batch) who's interned with AMS or name one junior of AMS who's from NLS?

2. P.S. NLUs will only be absolved of their problems if juvenile jokers like you grow up.
You named one Nls guy who's interned with Ams and that guy is legit part of the three year cohort.
What is "a good news"? Did you clear your prestigious CLAT- English with that level of sentence construction and comprehension?
Aye damn, atleast try not to out yourself as the elitist LLB person that you are. Do better.
One dude saying something being used as evidence itself points to the low quality of 3y LLB students
I know basic English comprehension must be a bit of a struggle for y'all but a sample literally means " a small portion intended to show what the whole thing is".
I know basic legal research is still something that you has-beens struggle to wrap your heads around, but the premise of sampling is being representative. One individual counts for nothing whatsoever.
Opinion of 2 people as the sample size for the entire legal fraternity?

Recruiters, are you Watching?
"Sample will be of someone with some standing"- please go back to your basics of legal research, man. You are just embarrassing yourself. I'm not from NLS and have got no horse in this race, but you're supposed to be more mature. Start acting like it.
Yeah, the best argument which you could put forward is a set of two random quotes. (Can't even frame your own arguments)

Really goes on to show your legal reasoning abilities
Bro will soon come back with "We are more mature and have experience" 😎
As a law firm partner, I'd rather prefer LL.B graduates with commerce/ science background over BA LL.B graduates.
Now, 3-year LLB students are impersonating T1 partners. F!

A T1 partner would have come up with a few reasons for their choice as well. That's what you learn after a 5year LLB degree.
As the VC of NLS, I’d rather prefer BA LL.B graduates over LL.B insecure idiots✌️
As Amarchand Mangaldas (back from the sleep), I would prefer the LL.B batch as they have diverse skillsets and are more mature. These bluds finna eat all B.A.,LL.B airheads.
Who exactly is struggling to keep with whom? They're the juvenile dolts who come here and rant about our program over anything and everything. We've got no insecurities whatsoever, dw.
Yet you keep returning here anonymously and rant against their rant.
US doesn't have a BALLB type course for law at all. In all the countries where it exists, it is more reputed
That poor batch has gotten at least 10 PPO offers so far with four or five interviews lined up. Your batch had a total of 13 by day zero. Jealous much?
Damn, no one should pick NLS over NALSAR/NUJS/NLUD if this is the situation there. In any case the batch sizes are humongous and now you have to compete with 3 years also who the admin favours.
Putting NUJS here is a bit of a stretch. That place also has some 180+ undergrads now.
It still has all students getting the same faculty though. Unlike NLS, where different people teach different sections.
With the rider that their faculty for even the same subject differ widely in terms of ability and experience, yes.
There is a reason why NLS has had its placements decline over the years, as well as not having won significant competitions, Rhodes etc. in recent times. Their grads are getting fewer opportunities internally.
Bhai SRCC, Stephen's nikal lo General category se. Then come here and brag.
I wonder if these kids have the same brass neck when they talk to llb(h) students face to face on campus. There is something called online disinhibition effect. Look it up.

Oh the wonders of anonymity on the internet.
Nobody even wants to talk to you guys. If someday we wish to, we will tell it to your face.
The same is allowing you to comment here too. Otherwise, you would have mentioned your name. Do that, and we will display the brass that you only pretend to have yourself.
BALLBs downvoting S&R comment is hilarious hahahaha. Maybe we are BETTER than you?
BALLB RCC should not throw rocks at us while living in glass towers. We are doing whatever we can to get ALL llbs placed. Our efforts are already bearing fruits. Please focus on your batch and stop fighting proxy fights on LI
The LLB RCC is one of the best RCCs this institution has seen. We push to the maximum. We keep networking and are super persistent. Our sister RCC is composed of people who rely on legacy and rent seeking. It's no wonder S&R prefers us
So sorry to hear that your batchmates couldn't get all the internship spots (which they obviously deserved). I guess you guys didn't bootlick the Messiah enough.
You must be a third year BALLB and thus do not understand the importance of S&R Associates. Ask your senior batch, or rather their RCC, for more info kiddo
Not everyone understands the importance of corporate slavery. Thank you for your insights.
Isn’t this whole back and forth mostly about which batch gets to do more corporate slavery and who is snatching away whose opportunity of doing corporate slavery?
So much nasty condescension from BA LLB students towards LLB students on this thread and buddy got offended by the word kiddo. Waah!
Oh you want to play pretend? Lmao.

Fact: LLBs are in NLS studying law BECAUSE they could not find any employment from their DU BA (unintended pun) degree or from their T7 local engineering degree.
You are still showing that you're not at all mature yet, just like those 17-19 year old kids, no matter what you claim otherwise.
Lmao it's a competitive exam. Let me break it down for you. In a VERY VERY VERY difficult competitive exam with 10 participants, if 9 score -1, the 1st rank goes to the one with a score of zero.
Some comments by BA LLB students here reminds me of my past when I used to be a hot headed entitled insufferable prick myself, more than a decade back when I was their age. Hope they come to their senses earlier than I did.
Ive heard the 3 year LLB RCC is condoning (and even promoting) false claims on their CVs just to ensure they stand a chance.
Yes, the career services did not even vet their CVs while making applications for a corp internship.
Why would anyone need to prove their worth to an anon troll like you?
Because the whole thread can be summarised by answering the questions - "Who is more worthy of the Tag of X, Y, Z? or Who is more competent?"
Certainly not you, hence nobody has to submit to your judgment about their worth.
Yeh sab choro..yeh batao...NLS se PhD karni chahiye ya nahi ? Is Sudhir still sitting on the final thesis submission??
Fact check:

How many candidates write 3 year LLB entrance examination? 1800

That’s less than what NLS used to attract in 1990s for its BA LLB Honours programme.
Would love an official link to this supposed "fact" about the number of students who wrote the 2023 NLSAT.

Thanks. Waiting.
hahahaha apparently this thread has actively been shared amongst class groups with people pretending to be LLB students just so one of their peers can give a 'fitting' reply. circlejerk it to the heavens my dudes
A 24-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.