Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
10 yrs down the line, law firm partners can only imagine what you can make. Kudos.
why the hell are these messages not moderated yet, how slow can this be?
Can we connect somewhere?Or can u elaborate a bit more as to how you were able to do it?
Hi,

I am a first gen, belong to a lower middle class family, having a rural background.

I am still a student somewhere in Noida/Delhi.

Have built enough that I can go independent right after law school.

If I can do it, you can too!
his reasoning was that he did not want to take the risk of litigation, but if there is a risk of litigation for third gen lawyers too then can first gen lawyers try it too
He will come back after a few years. Mark my words. It's a great strategy by family owned firme to have corporate experience for next generation. One of my friends did the same with T1.
my brother's friend was a third gen lawyer but he chose to go into corporate, isn't that stupid of him then to let go of that opportunity?. or is litigation not good even for third gen lawyers leave alone first gen
but how does a third gen lawyer have it better than me? like will he get more cases because of his father or what?

Everything and anything you can think of
I'm an first gen lawyer, how hard will it be for me to get into litigation and earn well compared to a third gen lawyer?