Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Thanks to this comment i will also apply for the trainee associate role
I tried to provide a genuine and honest insight into the team's work culture and the mod marked my comment as trollish so here we go again:

The pay for freshers is 50k. The culture is horrific. Working till 2-4 AM is the norm for the associates. There's no appreciation for your efforts. One associate is leaving without a job in hand because she can't take the stress. The learning and growth will be limited because they have few clients. Apply and join at your own risk.
Saikrishna's team is excellent and happy. Unfortunately the same work culture could not trickie down as the firm grew larger.
Work culture is decent. Partners do not play active role in managing associates which is both good and bad. Remuneration is average nothing like the tier 1s.
That's a very serious accusation. Having worked alongside some of their partners (one of whom is the OG) and getting to know them, I can say with confidence that the OG is temperamentally a good man, surely a virtuous man too. Not the kind who will tolerate an injustice of a me too kind within the folds of his firm.
A 112-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.