Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
Im 32 and have chased the wrong people my whole life. Now im panicking and am searching for matches on matrimony sites but have found nothing solid yet. I turn 33 in August and am so scared Il never find anyone.
Why do you consider that all girls are looking for in a marriage is procreation?
Partner banne ka bhoot savar hai but 50 ki age me akelapan kya hota hai itni foresight nahi sikhai jati firms mein.
Read the reply properly: it says girls can wait till 45 if they don’t want kids.
One of the biggest lies perpetuated is that only women become less fertile with age. Men do too so if you are a man who wants a baby, your biological clock is ticking bro.
If you keep lingering in LI threads, only Kian may offer to marry you.
Too good, we should have a legallyindia meet and greet where we can hunt for potential spouses
There was an earlier post n LI saying that IITIIMShaadi.com now accepts law grads from select colleges. If you are among those chosen few colleges, why don’t you go there and try?
If you are a boy, then I am ready for you. I have had multiple sexual encounters with junior men while I work as a SA at a T-1 firm. Would love to explore and have se* with you, on a daily basis before going for work.
^same girl who likes to create sensation on LI. We have been missing your antics. Welcome back
Marriage is an overrated and meaningless concept. We are in 2024, not 1924. People should not be forced to marry because our conservative Indian society demands that t.
Anyone who refers to their university as "T1 NLU" and makes choice based on colour of skin is someone who should be avoided by educated people.
Respected Didi/Bhaiya,

Please don't preach what you won't practice.

Apne status se neeche ladki/ladko ko date nahi karoge, aur idhar gyan peloge.
I feel you are closed minded. Still plenty of people in this age group. You should be open to marrying divorcees, people older than you, people outside your community and religion, people not earning much etc.
A 32-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.