Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Hi! I'll be starting college this July and I'm a bit confused about the 'essential' non-negotiable required in college. For reference, I'll be joining GNLU.

Can seniors let me know about this? and tips/survival hacks in general for college? Hopefully this thread will help othee upcoming
Develop a body armour and skin thick enough to withstand all the toxicity.
Hello, please ignore the trolls. I am your senior in college, here to assist you. GNLU has these starter guidelines, which include every important thing you need for your college, it's a PDF, I believe your immediate seniors will share the same. They're a bit old as they haven't been revised, but they still work. For any help, reach out to your seniors, or else, wait for a while, and the committees will start with their introductory sessions. All the best, welcome to GNLU, and take care.
My advice is not to get to worked up over political divides on campus. I can assure you that the vast majority of campus lefties will move to the right, once they join law firms. Trust me on this. I work with a partner at CAM who was a proper member of the SFI while in college.
Congratulations!!

How survive horrendous human beings - you will be a master at it.