Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Congratulations!!

How survive horrendous human beings - you will be a master at it.
My advice is not to get to worked up over political divides on campus. I can assure you that the vast majority of campus lefties will move to the right, once they join law firms. Trust me on this. I work with a partner at CAM who was a proper member of the SFI while in college.
Hello, please ignore the trolls. I am your senior in college, here to assist you. GNLU has these starter guidelines, which include every important thing you need for your college, it's a PDF, I believe your immediate seniors will share the same. They're a bit old as they haven't been revised, but they still work. For any help, reach out to your seniors, or else, wait for a while, and the committees will start with their introductory sessions. All the best, welcome to GNLU, and take care.
Develop a body armour and skin thick enough to withstand all the toxicity.
Hi! I'll be starting college this July and I'm a bit confused about the 'essential' non-negotiable required in college. For reference, I'll be joining GNLU.

Can seniors let me know about this? and tips/survival hacks in general for college? Hopefully this thread will help othee upcoming