Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
Hi,

Iโ€™m willing to give Clat PG 2025 and would like to know about the salary that these PSUs, who recruit through Clat scores, give in-hand after youโ€™re recruited. Unfortunately, I couldnโ€™t understand the pay scale that is mentioned on their websites so Iโ€™d like to have a realistic and honest salary figure that I can actually use for my expenses.

I already know about how the work-life balance would be far better than any law firm and hence I wanted to have this option as a backup alongside my 1st preference of an in-house counsel at an MNC.

Thanks
PSUs hiring from GATE/CLAT are placed at the lowest starting salary bracket with a basic of 50k. The gross (DA+HRA+Other company) amounts to approx 100k. Minus taxes and compulsory savings (pf/nps) should leave you with somewhere around 60-70k. Over n above there are perks such as fuel reimbursement, local conveyance, phone bill reimbursement, etc. Add another 7-8k per month in addition to 70k. This shall hold true for X category cities such as Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore and lesser for other categories. It's difficult for me to give u the exact basis for this calculation. I had joined laterally in a PSU at 70k basic. My in hand was around 1.07L. Ofcourse the job has numerous demerits, which includes red tapism and favouritism at the top. Pls reconsider before joining this shit holes.

FYI: I had resigned within 2y of joining the PSU.