We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
Iβm willing to give Clat PG 2025 and would like to know about the salary that these PSUs, who recruit through Clat scores, give in-hand after youβre recruited. Unfortunately, I couldnβt understand the pay scale that is mentioned on their websites so Iβd like to have a realistic and honest salary figure that I can actually use for my expenses.
I already know about how the work-life balance would be far better than any law firm and hence I wanted to have this option as a backup alongside my 1st preference of an in-house counsel at an MNC.
Thanks
FYI: I had resigned within 2y of joining the PSU.